Welcome to Lynn University Workday Documentation home.
This website provides detailed Workday "how to" instructions and answers to frequently asked questions. Information is organized by functional areas.
Workday HCM (payroll, benefits, time) and Finance is now available.
- Workday Employee Basics Training
- Workday Time and Attendance Training
- Workday Manager Basics Training
- Workday Cost Center Manager Part 1
- Foundation Data Model
- Workday Expense Reports Training (reimbursements and Lynn travel card)
- Workday Procurement (Requisitions, Invoices, Vendors)
- Workday mobile installation for iOS devices
To test the application without modifying your real information, please log into the test/training tenant with your myLynn username and password!
Workday@Lynn will transform how we deliver services to staff, faculty and students. The system provides various advantages for the University community, including:
- Self-Service: You manage your own personal information, such as pay elections (up to three direct deposit accounts), benefits and contact information.
- Improved Workflow: Personalized paperless inbox and notifications allow you to track the status of various tasks, which is especially helpful for processes involving multiple parties.
- Increased Visibility: Supervisory organizations, which is how Workday organizes people and processes, provide increased transparency.
- Integration: All users—exempt and non-exempt staff, faculty, student workers —sign into one system.
- Mobile-Friendly: You have secure access to information through the Workday mobile app or through web browsers.
- Security: Workday is a state-of-the-art, cloud-based solution that is updated regularly to stay current with compliance and risk conditions.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles