- Using a computer, launch your internet browser and go to mysignins.microsoft.com
- Log in to the site with your Lynn credentials if you are not already logged in.
- Select Add sign-in method
- Choose Authenticator app from the drop-down list, then click Add and then click Next
- The Scan the QR code page will appear
- On your mobile device, launch the Microsoft Authenticator
- In the Microsoft Authenticator app, click the to add your Lynn University account
- Select Work or school account
- Click Scan QR code
- Use From the Microsoft Authenticator app, use your mobile device to scan the QR code on your computer.
- You should now see an account for Lynn University with your email address in Microsoft Authenticator on your mobile device
- Go back to your computer and click Next to finish.
- On the Security info page, click Delete next to each authentication method except for Microsoft Authenticator