At the end of each semester, students are asked to complete Course Evaluation surveys and they may report an issue with not being able to complete it on an iPad.
Please follow these steps and verify that the settings in bold are disabled:
- In Safari, close the Canvas tab that has the survey displayed:
- Tap the icon that looks like 2 squares overlapping each other on the bottom right corner (Portrait Orientation) or the top right corner (Landscape Orientation).
- Tap the "x" in the upper left corner of the tab to close it.
- Optional: If student has multiple Canvas tabs open and they want to close ALL open Safari tabs, hold a finger down on the 2 squares icon and tap on close all number of tabs open.
- Quit the Safari app by swiping up from the bottom to display the App Switcher. Then swipe up on the Safari app to quit it and get it off the screen.
- Tap on the Settings app to open it.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Verify Block Pop-ups is disabled (not green and slider is to the left).
- Verify Prevent Cross-Site Tracking is disabled (not green and slider is to the left).
- Exit the Settings app and go back to the device Home Screen.
- Tap on Safari to log back into the Canvas site to complete the survey.