This job aid demonstrates how to download and access the Workday Mobile application from your mobile device.
You cannot check in/out time on your mobile app outside of Lynn campus buildings. To check in time on remote locations, please use Workday Web.
On this Job Aid:
Downloading Workday App
Workday app is available on your device app store or the following links:
Workday app for iOs
iPad and iPhone
To download Workday Mobile on your iPad or iPhone:
- From your device, navigate to the App Store.
- Enter Workday in the search field and select Workday (Business) from the results.
- Tap Get, then Install.
Tap Open once the app has downloaded and tap Log In
- Scan Organization ID:
For this option, first, you need to log into Workday web and get the organization QR code that can be found under your Profile Menu>My Account>Organization ID
- Type: Lynn
- Or you can scan the Organization QR Code below
- Back on your mobile device, tap the QR icon. Your device will request permission to access the camera. Tap yes.
- Scan the Organization ID QR Code.
- Setting Method:
Tap on the gear icon (Settings) to add specifics about Lynn's tenant information:
Web Address test: https://wd5-impl.workday.com/
- Afterward, tap Save.
- Tap on "Lynn Account"
Enter your Lynn username (email) and password and tap Sign In.
Mobile Authentication DUO
For all employees, DUO MFA is required outside Lynn University Campus. (DUO is not required to all Student Workers as of 6/14/20)
Please visit the DUO information page for details.
- Tap Send Me a Push (if avail)
- Tap Approve (DUO, if applicable)
Touch ID/Face ID (Enabled iOS Devices Only)
- Enable device face ID or fingerprint: If your iOs device supports Face ID or Touch ID, You will be prompted to setup those device authentication methods. Methods will vary depending on your device capabilities. If you do not setup face ID, fingerprint or pin code, the Workday application will prompt you for a login every time you login.
- Tap Use Face ID or Touch ID
- Create and Confirm a 4 digit pin
- Click Allow to notifications (if needed)
Mobile Widgets and 3D Touch (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, or newer)
For users with iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, or newer devices, Workday displays quick actions from the phone's home screen. You can access these actions with a single tap.
- From the home screen on your phone, press the Workday app icon firmly to quickly access the first four apps.
- Select the app you would like to use.
If you reorder your apps on the Workday Home page, your quick actions will update to reflect the new top four. Over time, based on usage, your quick actions will display your top four most commonly used tasks.
To download Workday Mobile on your Android device:
- From your device, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Enter Workday in the search field and select Workday from the results.
- Tap Install, then Open to launch the Workday Mobile app.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Complete initial setup steps, including agreeing to license agreements and entering company settings.