There are several ways to access Workday, and you may select the method(s) you prefer:
There is no need to install Workday on your computer or use Remote. To access Workday, you must have IE11 or higher, use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Chrome is the preferred browser. Make sure your browser supports workday.
If you are Lynn staff or faculty, you will need DUO to access Workday.
Not all functionality in browser mode is available on the Workday mobile app.
Hourly staff cannot check in/out their hours using the mobile app.
Student workers must use their regular myLynn student account/email (JDoe@email.lynn.edu) to log into Workday (no PSW or GA accounts).
On this job aid:
Access Workday from your computer
From your personal computer, type the Workday URL below in your browser and hit enter:
Production Tenant (Now Live): https://wd5.myworkday.com/lynn/login.htmld
Remember, the link above is to the final production tenant. If you need to want to test functionality or play with the application please use our test/Training tenant available at https://wd5-impl.workday.com/lynn4/login.htmld
- On the login page select Lynn Account (very important. If you select Implementer your Lynn account will not work)
- Enter your Lynn Username and Password. Student Workers must use their student login account (no GA or PSW accounts).
- Authorize your login with DUO (if applicable)
Access Workday from your mobile device
- Install Workday on your mobile device
- Open the Workday app
- On the login page select Lynn Account
- Enter your Lynn Username and Password. Student Workers must use their student login account (no PSW or GA accounts).
- Authorize your login with DUO (See Job Aid if not familiar with DUO)
Workday will look your account after several login failed attempts. If you get a "Sign In Error" message, Invalid username, you must wait 15 minutes to try again.